What is wrong with Jordan Peterson.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
- Tries to interpret nietzsche trying to "prove" that you have to accept an illusion, and focus on what good brings to society.
- Try to promote a contemporary interpretation of "traditional" liberal christianity, he does that with alot of insistence.
- He is highly payed, and started by infiltrating the post-atheism communities, and acquired an audience among such groups.
- A shady character, has ties with influent people like Mario Monti, he even did a trilateral meeting with this guy. Very very shady.
- Nobody can explain from where his power and status come from. The official story is totally unbelieavable.
- Has a follower base of teenagers, and rich ones too. So he's going to be hard to deal with, especially because his fans are angry teens.
- Tries to deradicalize the alt-right, which was an enlightened political scene, mostly correct about everything. But worse of all, he tries to deradicalize leftists too. Unforgivable.
- Dishonest shady tactic, heavy shaming, heavy propaganda.
- Drug user, he has a screwed up head and he cannot be trusted.
- Probably he does not write his own books, but this is totally accepted in america, they do not feel any sort of shame if they hire ghostwriters.
- Canadians do not follow him, only americans do, for reasons that I do not know.
- Joined the anti-postmodern scene, but only out of opportunism, because he sounds like a so called "postmodernist", I think he also uses the same linguistic register.
- Probably he already know that you cannot choose what you believe in, but he does not care, he is payed afterall.

And this is what I think he is doing wrong. But of course his followers would quickly ask me "do you have better ideas?"

And the answer is YES I DO HAVE BETTER IDEAS.

My ideas are the following: First we enslave foids, strip away their rights, downgrade their status, then we mass produce more foids, and we do a great carnage killing all the cucks and simps. Third stage of this brilliant plan is to eradicate the whole femoid gender. This is my idea. Don't you think it is better than the HORSESHIT of Jordan Peterson?

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
I was almost going to agree with your idea until you said eradicate the whole female gender. Why first enslave them and finally get pussy and then decide nah we robosexuals prefer robots let’s just deprive biosexuals of what they finally fought for. I’d rebel against the robosexuals at that point, ngl.

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
I was almost going to agree with your idea until you said eradicate the whole female gender. Why first enslave them and finally get pussy and then decide nah we robosexuals prefer robots let’s just deprive biosexuals of what they finally fought for. I’d rebel against the robosexuals at that point, ngl.
they will still fuck chad then

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Yes ok we can find a middle point. I mean, there has to be a middle point.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
they will still fuck chad then
Oh dude can you read? We are talking about ENSLAVED foids. Also pedo should be legal too ofc. I will never prefer metallic pussy, sorry.

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
Oh dude can you read? We are talking about ENSLAVED foids. Also pedo should be legal too ofc. I will never prefer metallic pussy, sorry.
ok, so what's your plan to enslave minifoids for us ?

Reactions: Neo

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
3rd world country ?
artificial wombs and buy some eggs from swedish chicks ?

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
you want to form a political party ?
I have no fundings for that. I was thinking how to achieve the fundings first. I like to model the example of Saint Macarius from Egypt. Why him? Because he was a rebel against the fempire of his times, and he achieved success.

Since we are against the fempire, we are going to perform an almost-impossible task and we have rare examples to derive inspiration from. My knowledge is limited, so I can only find some bits of info. The whole picture will be clearer as I will march forward.

But first, I have to acquire at least the fundings to kickstart this plan, that is very very difficult to achieve. In the first stage I also planned to attack mafia, because I need alot of guns from guns deposits that are located in territories under direct control of mafia. And this is not going to be easy.

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
I have no fundings for that. I was thinking how to achieve the fundings first. I like to model the example of Saint Macarius from Egypt. Why him? Because he was a rebel against the fempire of his times, and he achieved success.

Since we are against the fempire, we are going to perform an almost-impossible task and we have rare examples to derive inspiration from. My knowledge is limited, so I can only find some bits of info. The whole picture will be clearer as I will march forward.

But first, I have to acquire at least the fundings to kickstart this plan, that is very very difficult to achieve. In the first stage I also planned to attack mafia, because I need alot of guns from guns deposits that are located in territories under direct control of mafia. And this is not going to be easy.
can you code ? help me build the sexbots

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
ok, so what's your plan to enslave minifoids for us ?
I don’t have a direct plan. All I’m saying is that no plan should destroy the object of desire. It’s really like saying “I can’t afford a BMW so BMWs should all be destroyed “.