Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Or on a red blooded loli.

Hena

🌙Perëndeshë e Hënës🌙
ghost
@Hëna & @FedUpWithFeds aren’t feminists.
But even feminists can be hot, just impossible to attain.
It’s true that I’m not a feminist but I disagree about feminists looking hot I don’t really know a real life feminist since I never met one but I saw them on youtube and they look ugly af and they’re very angry which is more uglier tbh

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
It’s true that I’m not a feminist but I disagree about feminists looking hot I don’t really know a real life feminist since I never met one but I saw them on youtube and they look ugly af and they’re very angry which is more uglier tbh
I mean yeah the most vocal activists are ugly and fat but ask most foids including hot ones whether they believe in feminism and the answer is yes.

Hena

🌙Perëndeshë e Hënës🌙
ghost
I mean yeah the most vocal activists are ugly and fat but ask most foids including hot ones whether they believe in feminism and the answer is yes.
I’ve seen hot ones often disagree with them and are not feminists and disagree on feminism in general

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
I’ve seen hot ones often disagree with them and are not feminists and disagree on feminism in general
Really?

F

FedUpWithFeds

Really the hot feminists that you’re thinking of are celebs who are promoting feminism because it’s popular and a propaganda
yeah, the average feminist is the average foid

the average foid, even if not a self-proclaimed feminist, normally believes in feminist philosophy

i guess this is the only regard where im above average lol. i dont like what the masses think. i may be retarded but im trying to redpill myself.

Neo

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Almost anything looks good on a sexbot because they're better-looking than humans by default.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Almost anything looks good on a sexbot because they're better-looking than humans by default.
Disagree