Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Would you use a second hand roastie?

What kind of question is that?
I prefer a virgin obviously but yes I would because a vagina is a living tissue that has cells that regularly replace themselves. Fap inside rubber all you want though.

O'Shaughnessy

T1
Girl Lover
I prefer a virgin obviously but yes I would because a vagina is a living tissue that has cells that regularly replace themselves. Fap inside rubber all you want though.
Yeah I'd imagine you'd take a second hand vagina over a virgin male assholio any day

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
In this case I prefer the male assholio. But that's just me.
Wtf kek. I don’t get this logic. You’re disgusted by the second hand vagina because another man once came inside of it, not necessarily right before you but you prefer the direct contact with a man’s SHITBOX to that indirect contact? That’s irrational af. At this point it really becomes misogyny just for shits and giggles tbh.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Wtf kek. I don’t get this logic. You’re disgusted by the second hand vagina because another man once came inside of it, not necessarily right before you but you prefer the direct contact with a man’s SHITBOX to that indirect contact? That’s irrational af. At this point it really becomes misogyny just for shits and giggles tbh.
I do not want used pussy. Maybe it is "irrational" but I am not a follower of feminism theories. I feel like if another man has access to the same pussy I want to fuck, and this is not a prostitution thing where we both buy the same whore, then it is not a good deal. You can argue all your feminism but you will not change my mind.

If I can fuck a man's ass it's another thing, first off I am not taking the cock, and then I do not care if that man has sex with foids, I coom up his ass and just the feeling makes me feel energized.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
I do not want used pussy. Maybe it is "irrational" but I am not a follower of feminism theories. I feel like if another man has access to the same pussy I want to fuck, and this is not a prostitution thing where we both buy the same whore, then it is not a good deal. You can argue all your feminism but you will not change my mind.

If I can fuck a man's ass it's another thing, first off I am not taking the cock, and then I do not care if that man has sex with foids, I coom up his ass and just the feeling makes me feel energized.
Male butt is gay af. Dontcha dare call me a feminist if you’re a faggot.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Male butt is gay af. Dontcha dare call me a feminist if you’re a faggot.
Fucking another man is never gay. Fucking a roastie, now that's what I call gay. But, of course I would reject both roastie and male. Maybe I could have fucked Justin Bieber when he was popular, but that's an exception.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Fucking another man is never gay. Fucking a roastie, now that's what I call gay. But, of course I would reject both roastie and male. Maybe I could have fucked Justin Bieber when he was popular, but that's an exception.
You are trolling at this point. Man on man sex is the actual definition of homosexuality.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
You are trolling at this point. Man on man sex is the actual definition of homosexuality.
Well achtuallllly there is a distinction between fag and gay. For example, fag is the one that chases roasties and gay is just a normal man that has normal man on man sex.

T

Türkistan Liberator

You should unironically leave the site if you want to have sex with men