🎀MODEL🎀
🌕🌑🌙🌑🌕
✧ ♥♕princess♕♥✧
Femoid
🧜‍♀️mermaid🌊
IDOL
thin girl
The misogyny posts suffice to attract new users from inceltears
youre right, but if there were more girls posting pics then its better that this is advertised as a "groomer" site rather than an incel site

Reactions: Neo

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
I can make all the design of badges in minutes.

We need

- coomsploder
- fapblaster
- cooomer
- degenerate
- Fleshlight collector
- Objectifier of foids
- fapper
- pussypilled

mikantsumiki

Ultimate Nurse
keroppi
🎀MODEL🎀
🌕🌑🌙🌑🌕
✧ ♥♕princess♕♥✧
Femoid
🧜‍♀️mermaid🌊
IDOL
thin girl

We need

- coomsploder
- fapblaster
- cooomer
- degenerate
- Fleshlight collector
- Objectifier of foids
- fapper
- pussypilled
youd be the first to get banned fyi, purely because i dont like u lol. u comment some random or negative shit everytime I post

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator

We need

- coomsploder
- fapblaster
- cooomer
- degenerate
- Fleshlight collector
- Objectifier of foids
- fapper
- pussypilled
what would be the respective badge challanges ?

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
what would be the respective badge challanges ?
It's self explanatory. Pussypill if you know the pussypill. And all the other badges are given if you fap.

This is like fap club. First rule of the club, promote it everywhere. Second rule: promote the fap club. If this is the first day for you, you have to fap.

mikantsumiki

Ultimate Nurse
keroppi
🎀MODEL🎀
🌕🌑🌙🌑🌕
✧ ♥♕princess♕♥✧
Femoid
🧜‍♀️mermaid🌊
IDOL
thin girl
It's self explanatory. Pussypill if you know the pussypill. And all the other badges are given if you fap.

This is like fap club. First rule of the club, promote it everywhere. Second rule: promote the fap club. If this is the first day for you, you have to fap.
that sounds gay

mikantsumiki

Ultimate Nurse
keroppi
🎀MODEL🎀
🌕🌑🌙🌑🌕
✧ ♥♕princess♕♥✧
Femoid
🧜‍♀️mermaid🌊
IDOL
thin girl
we have an ignore button if you wanna be a cry baby
i didn't know that it would work the same as block lol i just thought it means they cant send messages to u. thank u!!

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
that sounds gay
Yes being attracted to peach pussy is definitely gay. That weirdo thing that the surgeon gave you is not a real pussy. Sorry man. They just cut your cock, then use the skin that remains there to create a cavity, but it is not a real pussy. Real pussy is a reproductive organ, and you will never have it.

I am sorry if the online meanies call you "tranny". I am very progressive and openminded, but I cannot fap trannies. It is a biological reality. I am sure that feminists will try to convince you that you can identify with the gender you want, and yes maybe you can, it's called mental illness for a reason.

Neo

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
i wouldn't know how to set one up or anything, i was just thinking of something like rapey where its like pics to confirm and stuff and getting a lot of girls to post so ppl would join.

if my coding classes go well i can find out how to make one, i dont think I'd have the money to host a domain tho. and im not into selling pics id rather just post them for free and keep ppl happy
Make it happen.

and tbh since im female too other girls are more likely to respond to messages asking them to join rather than if a man dmed them, especially if theyre not fully pedo supportive yet
Please, do it.

I want a gf so badly.

i dont wanna be ewhoring tho, i dont wanna be charging money to men who get rejected by rude bitches all the time, i prefer to post for free

Every time I start hating you, I just fall in love with you once again when you start posting stuff like this.

mikantsumiki

Ultimate Nurse
keroppi
🎀MODEL🎀
🌕🌑🌙🌑🌕
✧ ♥♕princess♕♥✧
Femoid
🧜‍♀️mermaid🌊
IDOL
thin girl
But it's not like you'd be my gf either even if I were nice
that guy didnt want me to be his gf tho lol he just wanted me to draw trannies for him