🎮 gaming Is the Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB enough for gaming?

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
I stopped gaming 8 years ago. Last graphic card I used was a radeon 7990, for a PC that is almost 10 years old.

Now I have to update all my equipments. I need a decent PC, but I am not going to play crap games such as Battlefield or that fucking shit called Halo. I just need to cope with a 1080p low resolution display and do basic tasks such as blender renders.

I stopped coping with tech reviews something like 5 years ago, and this is why I am not updated on the latest consooooooooomer products. Is this graphic card enough? Are 8gb of memory enough to do everything?

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Idk. I stopped coping with tech reviews even before that. I do need a new pc though and I’m not a gamer so I might just opt for a Microsoft Surface Pro or something.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Idk. I stopped coping with tech reviews even before that. I do need a new pc though and I’m not a gamer so I might just opt for a Microsoft Surface Pro or something.
Yes that may be a good choice. I think surface pro could bring you pain and suffering like my current cope (dell XPS) Is doing, only if you try to use it for something like gaming. But if you don't do gaming, then it's OK.

Why not getting a new apple equipped with the M2 chip when it will come out? Apple is more trendy, foids love it. Brand recognition of Apple is very strong.

If you have an apple watch you have more brand recognition than Rolex.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
Yes that may be a good choice. I think surface pro could bring you pain and suffering like my current cope (dell XPS) Is doing, only if you try to use it for something like gaming. But if you don't do gaming, then it's OK.

Why not getting a new apple equipped with the M2 chip when it will come out? Apple is more trendy, foids love it. Brand recognition of Apple is very strong.

If you have an apple watch you have more brand recognition than Rolex.
I have an iPhone which foids outdoors can actually see. No foid would see my computer and I hate mac OS X as an os. Windows mogs it hard.

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
If apple brand is not working for you, then maybe you are ugly. Apple has alot of brand recognition, usually it works.
That whole sentence is contradictory tbh.
> maybe you’re ugly (I am)
> usually it works

pick one