how can we make this site into an APK store to rival googles

davidklngx10

jarvis
Girl Lover
skills for AI girlfriends.
sounds cool, but I don't think this site will ever rival google with that niche. a lot of people would probably be turned off by the incel/pedo support that also is on this site so I might recommend making a sister site purely as an apk store if your genuinely serious about this. Cool idea though. I agree that certain ai sites such as replika are extremely surface level and theres almost no high quality alternatives.

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
sounds cool, but I don't think this site will ever rival google with that niche. a lot of people would probably be turned off by the incel/pedo support that also is on this site so I might recommend making a sister site purely as an apk store if your genuinely serious about this. Cool idea though. I agree that certain ai sites such as replika are extremely surface level and theres almost no high quality alternatives.
we dont actually need people.
I am like a whole AGI codercel army. there is no one in my level anyways they would just cramp my style anyways.

davidklngx10

jarvis
Girl Lover
we dont actually need people.
I am like a whole AGI codercel army. there is no one in my level anyways they would just cramp my style anyways.
I meant people as in downloaders/buyers/supporters. not like coders. btw I've always wanted to get into coding. I know a small amount of python. any advice for how to get better?

fukurou

the supreme coder
Staff member
Administrator
I meant people as in downloaders/buyers/supporters. not like coders. btw I've always wanted to get into coding. I know a small amount of python. any advice for how to get better?
at this point I am making the bot for myself, cause its not worth my energy to convince NPCs of the potential of my product.
I can teach you. I know coding apps, kotlin, java and all sorts of nice shit. don't know what you want to develop tho

davidklngx10

jarvis
Girl Lover
at this point I am making the bot for myself, cause its not worth my energy to convince NPCs of the potencial of my product.
I can teach you. I know coding apps, kotlin, java and all sorts of nice shit. don't know what you want to develop tho
I'm interested in learning a bit about hacking, and web development. Which I know isn't necessarily pythons main focus but it still interests me. Like I said, i'm pretty new to python so I think web development would probably be much easier to learn than hacking at the moment.

Neo

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
If we really want a self-supporting society, then we need robots that can make: food, water, clothing, shelter, and even create other sexbots.

Only then will we truly be free.

Also, random note: I wanna make random jb anime and sexbot threads, but it's all been taken over by Japanese text.

If I make my own two threads (just two, since I don't need any more), then I don't want some guy going in there and saying: "I've already posted that."

Yeah, I know it's probably already been posted, but I want something that convenient for me to browse when I want.

Neo

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
Also, random note: I wanna make random jb anime and sexbot threads, but it's all been taken over by Japanese text.

If I make my own two threads (just two, since I don't need any more), then I don't want some guy going in there and saying: "I've already posted that."

Yeah, I know it's probably already been posted, but I want something that convenient for me to browse when I want.

fapsploder

T1
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
App store do not allow me to use swastikas. If you allow me to use the swastika I am going to develop for your market

Göring

pedophile, zoophile
Staff member
🐎 Mare Lover 🐴
Administrator
🦈man of culture🦈
Girl Lover
🚽piss lover💛
  • Buy rack space
  • Buy more rack space
  • Fill racks with servers
  • Buy more racks and servers